The most successful companies actively seek unique and engaging ways to invest and inspire their people
Teaming with Rhythm
Teaming With Rhythm is a dynamic team building session that combines drumming and rhythm to grow cooperation and rapport among your team members.
Your Team Building Session
- Each team member gets to play an African drum
- Plus a wide assortment of percussion instruments from around the world
- Sessions are super-fun, beginner-friendly, interactive, moderately physical, and can focus on a particular theme.
- After learning basic drum sounds, we begin to create a strong rhythmical foundation upon which we can build.
- This rhythm orchestra is a metaphor for how your company runs its business. When your staff experience playing music together they will work together better on the job.
- Add on our exclusive Identity Booster Process to turbocharge your team and enhance long term positive team outcomes
Teams Grow Stronger & More Cohesive
- Exploring communication
- Team building
- Dynamic listening
A drum circle was the perfect exercise for bringing our team closer together. I highly recommend Lyle – he brought the right amount of thoughtfulness, energy and humour to the group. He is a fantastic facilitator!
The intention of the session is to enhance the sense of community and connectedness between individuals and groups within the organization.
The Power of Drum Circle Workshops
Staff work more efficiently together
Departments start communicating better
Barriers between staff are broken down
The gap between top management and front line workers is closed
Staff are motivated and performance improves
Teams We've Worked With
- UBC Centre for Intercultural Communication
- Leadership Vancouver
- Health Benefit Trust
- Parkgate Community Services
- TD Canada Trust
- British Columbia Ambulance Services
- BC Ferries Corporation
- Harbor Properties Seattle
- Vancouver Airport Authority
- Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals
- Simon Fraser University Faculty of Education
- Vancouver Public Library
- Small Potatoes Urban Delivery (SPUD)
- Vancouver Coastal Health
- BMO Financial
- Sun Microsystems
- Caritol Continuing Care Society
- Midtown Mental Health Team
- BC Hydro
- Aon Reed Stenhouse Incorporated
- Essa Technologies
- UBC Enrollment Services Staff
- Real Estate Board of Vancouver
- UBC Sauder School of Business
- Metro Vancouver Planning, Environment and Parks
- Department of Justice
- UBC MBA Health Care Program
- UBC Accelerated Leadership Program
Click to Read More From Raving Happy Participants
“This was one of the most fun things I have ever done! TOTALLY LOVED IT!” Michelle King, Lululemon Area Director (USA)
“Wonderful example and embodiment of Interconnectedness, Respect, and Reciprocity! Thank you!” Matt Murphy, Assistant Professor, University of Victoria MBA Program
“I have a small team (10) so I was concerned that a drum circle would not fit our size. I couldn’t have been more wrong – it was the perfect exercise for bringing our tight team even closer together. I highly recommend Lyle – he brought the right amount of thoughtfulness, energy and humour to the group. He is a fantastic facilitator!” Claire Booth, CEO, Lux Insights
"A-MA-ZING!! Thank you for awakening my primal beat" Participant, "Meeting the Leadership Challenge", UBC Sauder School of Business"
"The most fun ever at a 'Lunch and Learn'; enjoyed the stress relief through music" Participant, Real Estate Board of Vancouver
"Excellent performance and great session - keep it up!" Mohammed Bawa, Chief Whip, Nigeria House of Representatives, Nigeria National Assembly.
"Thank you so much! What an amazing experience! It really ties everything together for us." Abby Slovack, Manager Systems and Planning, City of Lethbridge
"I found the experience very energizing and invigorating... the best team activity I've participated in... I got to see sides of some people I never imagined." Vivian Cheng, Family Counsellor, Westcoast Family Centres Society.
"Over the past several years, I have had the pleasure of being involved inseveral experiential learning events facilitated by Lyle Povah. These included: a fireside celebration for a couple of dozen educators, a teambuilding session with 130 senior bank executives and a fundraising dinnerinvolving several hundred participants from all walks of life. Regardless ofthe nature and size of the event, Lyle has never failed to deliver a trulyunique, extremely memorable, and immensely powerful experience."Jim FrancisSenior Group E Business Training ManagerHSBC
"Recently, our organization was extremely fortunate to experience a Drumming into Wellness session led by Lyle Povah. Inspiring, healing, relaxing, motivational are all descriptors that come to mind when reflecting on the experience. Lyle's exceptional musical andfacilitation skills helped create a comfortable, positive and relaxing environment that allowed our staff to open up, participate, enjoy and grow within their personal comfort zones and beyond. Thank you again for a great session and I'm looking forward to experiencing more in the new year." Margot Campbell, Director, Operations, BC Ambulance Services
This is THE place for Team Building Workshops Vancouver!