"The most successful companies actively invest in and inspire their people"
Teaming with Rhythm
Team-Building Drum Circle Workshops
Teaming With Rhythm team-building drum circle workshops are dynamic sessions that combine drumming and experiential exercises to grow cooperation and rapport among your team members.
Then your team takes your organization from great to extraordinary!
Your Teaming With Rhythm Team-Building Drum Circle Workshop
- Each team member gets to play a drum plus a wide assortment of percussion instruments from around the world.
- Sessions are super-fun, beginner-friendly, interactive, moderately physical, and can focus on a particular theme.
- After learning basic drum sounds, we create a strong rhythmical foundation upon which we can build.
- This rhythm orchestra is a metaphor for how your company runs its business. When your staff experience playing music as a group, together they will work better on the job.
- Add on our exclusive Identity Booster Process to turbocharge your team and enhance long term positive team outcomes.
- Add on Values and Vision to tighten individual connection and commitment to your organization's guiding principles and direction.
- Add on Celebrating The Wins, a unique customized energizing process to ensure essential appreciation and recognition is delivered effectively to individuals and teams to encourage maximum engagement and future performance.
Your facilitator Lyle Povah has over 30 years experience and specializes in helping your team members access their natural power and initiative.
Your Team: Stronger & More Cohesive
Better performance, reduced costs, greater success achieving or exceeding goals, and even increases in profitibility comes when organizations focus on improving their team dynamics and investing in their staff.
Why? Because this happens:
- Better communication
- Stronger teams
- Effective listening
- Collaboration and cooperation
- Stronger leadership and self-initiative
A drum circle was the perfect exercise for bringing our team closer together. I highly recommend Lyle – he brought the right amount of thoughtfulness, energy and humour to the group. He is a fantastic facilitator!
Team-Building Drum Circle Workshops enhance the sense of community and connectedness between individuals and groups within your organization.
Christine Lithgow, President and CEO, Aon Reed Stenhouse Inc.
How Team-Building Drum Circle Workshops Can Help Your Organization
- Staff work more efficiently together
- Departments start communicating better
- Barriers between staff can be resolved
- Staff are motivated and performance improves
- Productivity increases and profits go up
- Conflict is reduced
- Staff turnover and absenteeism improves
Teams We've Worked With
- UBC Centre for Intercultural Communication
- Leadership Vancouver
- Health Benefit Trust
- Parkgate Community Services
- TD Canada Trust
- British Columbia Ambulance Services
- BC Ferries Corporation
- Harbor Properties Seattle
- Vancouver Airport Authority
- Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals
- Simon Fraser University Faculty of Education
- Vancouver Public Library
- Small Potatoes Urban Delivery (SPUD)
- Vancouver Coastal Health
- BMO Financial
- Sun Microsystems
- Caritol Continuing Care Society
- Midtown Mental Health Team
- BC Hydro
- Aon Reed Stenhouse Incorporated
- Essa Technologies
- UBC Enrollment Services Staff
- Real Estate Board of Vancouver
- UBC Sauder School of Business
- Metro Vancouver Planning, Environment and Parks
- Department of Justice
- UBC MBA Health Care Program
- UBC Accelerated Leadership Program
Click to Read More From Raving Happy Participants
“This was one of the most fun things I have ever done! TOTALLY LOVED IT!”
Michelle King, Lululemon Area Director (USA)
“Wonderful example and embodiment of Interconnectedness, Respect, and Reciprocity! Thank you!”
Matt Murphy, Assistant Professor, University of Victoria MBA Program
"A-MA-ZING!! Thank you for awakening my primal beat!"
Participant, Meeting the Leadership Challenge, UBC Sauder School of Business
"The most fun ever at a Lunch and Learn - enjoyed the stress relief through music."
Participant, Real Estate Board of Vancouver
"Excellent performance and great session - keep it up!"
Mohammed Bawa, Chief Whip, Nigeria House of Representatives, Nigeria National Assembly
"Thank you so much! What an amazing experience! It really ties everything together for us."
Abby Slovack, Manager Systems and Planning, City of Lethbridge
"I found the experience very energizing and invigorating ... the best team activity I've participated in ... I got to see sides of some people I never imagined."
Vivian Cheng, Family Counsellor, Westcoast Family Centres Society
"Over the past several years, I have had the pleasure of being involved in several experiential learning events facilitated by Lyle Povah. These included: a fireside celebration for a couple of dozen educators, a team-building session with 130 senior bank executives and a fundraising dinner involving several hundred participants from all walks of life. Regardless of the nature and size of the event, Lyle has never failed to deliver a truly unique, extremely memorable, and immensely powerful experience."
Jim Francis, Senior Group E Business Training Manager, HSBC
"Recently, our organization was extremely fortunate to experience a drum circle workshop led by Lyle Povah. Inspiring, healing, relaxing, motivational are all descriptors that come to mind when reflecting on the experience. Lyle's exceptional musical and facilitation skills helped create a comfortable, positive and relaxing environment that allowed our staff to open up, participate, enjoy and grow within their personal comfort zones and beyond. Thank you again for a great session and I'm looking forward to experiencing more in the new year."
Margot Campbell, Director, Operations, BC Ambulance Services
This is THE place for Team Building Workshops Vancouver!