Continue the power of Team Building Drum Circle Workshops
do it again, and again!
Feeding your competitive edge
After their first taste of team building in a drum circle workshop, teams tell us that they want a way to maintain their power and cohesiveness for the rest of the year to ensure they meet or exceed their own goals.
Now your organization can have regular workshops at your workplace and get a significant savings for bundles of sessions. These mini-workshops are variable in length and strategically scheduled for when teams tend to be less productive.
Your people come out from the team building drum circle workshop re-energized, re-minded and ready to work even more effectively inside their team.
repeat series offers
12 Pack The Road To Extraordinary
Each Team Building Drum circle workshop session in the series deals with specific organizational challenges and brings particular benefits and opportunities.
1) Love, Acceptance, Forgiveness, & Smooth Teams
2) Goals, Success, and Knocking Down Resistance
3) Showing Up: Self-Image, judgement, and blessing
4) Aim Higher: Authenticity, Genuineness, inspiring True Selves
5) Overcoming Fear: Riding Passion and Excitement
6) Shift from Nay to Yay: Activating The Power of Yes
7) Rolling out the Sails: Releasing Limiting Beliefs
8) Identity Booster
9) Values and Vision
10) Leading from Within
11) Declaring The Beat of Extraordinary
12) Celebrating The Wins
BUY 4 GET ONE FREE
Feeding your competitive edge
Buy 4 sessions and get the 5th session free. Choose 5 sessions from The Road To Extraordinary to shift organizational challenges and re-energize your team.
Teaming with Rhythm
Team Building Drum Circle Workshops
Team building drum circle workshops are dynamic, energizing sessions that combine drumming and experiential exercises to grow cooperation and rapport among your team members.
Then your team takes your organization from great to extraordinary!
Your Team Building Drum Circle Workshop
- Drum Circle Workshops are super-fun and energizing, beginner-friendly, interactive, moderately physical, and can focus on a particular theme. The purpose is to help position your team to move from great to extraordinary. The average workshop time is from 60 to 180 minutes, depending on the package. The session can include a short bio break, depending on the session length.
- Each of your team members get to play a drum plus a wide assortment of percussion instruments from around the world. They’ll learn basic drum sounds and together as a team we’ll create a strong musical foundation upon which we can build beautiful, complex and fun rhythm.
- Built into each unique session are interactive elements that may translate into better performance, reduced costs, greater success achieving or exceeding goals, and even increased profits. These things become more possible because team building workshops foster better communication, re-forged teams, and effective listening. Participants report tighter collaboration and committed cooperation, stronger leadership and self-initiative, with team members feeling less stressed out, totally revitalized, energized, and more personally powerful.
- This rhythm orchestra is a metaphor for how your company runs its business. When your staff experience playing music as a group, together they will work better on the job.
Your facilitator Lyle Povah has over 30 years experience and specializes in helping your team members access their natural power and initiative.
- Add on our exclusive Identity Booster Process, an add-on module specifically built to enhance your team’s sense of its own power, creativity, and capacity. Turbocharge your team and enhance long term positive team outcomes.
- Add on Values and Vision to tighten individual connection and commitment to your organization's guiding principles and direction. Values and Vision is an add-on module that clarifies and infuses with emotion and fun your organization’s key goals and cultural principles to inspire teams to their their most extraordinary potential and leads to opening doors to significant opportunities.
- Add on Celebrating The Wins, a unique customized energizing process to ensure essential appreciation and recognition is delivered effectively to individuals and teams to encourage maximum engagement and future performance.
- Add on Re-minded, Re-Energized, Repeat! Series Get the power of our Team Building Drum Circle Workshop Repeat Series and Save 25%! After their first taste of team building in a drum circle workshop, teams tell us that they want a way to maintain their power and cohesiveness for the rest of the year to ensure they meet or exceed their own goals. Now your organization can have regular workshops at your workplace and get a significant savings for bundles of sessions. These mini-workshops are variable in length and strategically scheduled for when teams tend to be less productive.
Your Team: Stronger & More Cohesive
Better performance, reduced costs, greater success achieving or exceeding goals, and even increases in profitibility comes when organizations focus on improving their team dynamics and investing in their staff.
Why? Because this happens:
- Better communication
- Stronger teams
- Effective listening
- Collaboration and cooperation
- Stronger leadership and self-initiative
- Team members are revitalized, energetic, and more personally powerful
"Drumming brings cohesion and warmth ... it brings people into their own self and creates magic ..."
David Dunne, Director, UVIC MBA Program
A drum circle was the perfect exercise for bringing our team closer together. I highly recommend Lyle – he brought the right amount of thoughtfulness, energy and humour to the group. He is a fantastic facilitator!
Team Building Drum Circle Workshops enhance the sense of community and connectedness between individuals and groups within your organization.
Christine Lithgow, President and CEO, Aon Reed Stenhouse Inc.
How Team Building Drum Circle Workshops Can Help Your Organization
- Staff work more efficiently together
- Departments start communicating better
- Barriers between staff can be resolved
- Staff are motivated and performance improves
- Productivity increases and profits go up
- Conflict is reduced
- Staff turnover and absenteeism improves
This is THE place for Team Building Events Vancouver!